Sunday 6 September 2009

Mad For Mocha!

Possibly the worst post title ever but anyway!

On to the good stuff.....CAKE obviously!

White chocolate mocha - oh my you're heavenly.

Light sponge with a hint of espresso topped with coffee and white chocolate buttercream. Words can not describe....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Continuing the coffee theme we have cappucino which is the same as the white chocolate mocha but with dark chocolate on top.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And lastly a shot of them all together.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am a very happy cupcaker because these turned out better than I ever imagined.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Come back soon and expect to see more cakes and some fantastic cards made by Jess.

2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling... there is something special about coffee cupcakes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They were described as the perfect cupcake which made me very happy indeed.

    Lovely to see you commenting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!